1. How to submit my research paper? What’s the process of publication of my paper?
The journal receives submitted manuscripts via email only. Please submit your research paper in .doc or .pdf format to the submission email: joaat@ejournal.net.
2. Can I submit an abstract?
The journal publishes full research papers. So only full paper submission should be considered for possible publication...[Read More]

Value-Added of Processed Fresh Milk and Hygiene Behavior on Pavement Milk Trader and Milk Cafe in Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Sudi Nurtini, Indratiningsih, Nurliyani, and Tridjoko Wisnu Murti
Faculty of Animal Science, Jl. Fauna, Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Abstract—The purpose of the study was to know the value-added and hygiene behavior of processed fresh milk at pavement milk trader and milk café. The study was conducted with survey method and direct observation. The number of respondents consisted of 24 pavement milk traders, 20 milk cafes being collected by judgmental sampling method. Data were analyzed with value-added, descriptive analysis. The result showed that the added- value of processed fresh milk on pavement milk trader was 2841.60 IDR per portion and 4910.35 IDR per portion on milk café trader. There were 87.50% of pavement milk trader had practiced good aspect of hygiene and less good for the rest (12.50%), meanwhile 100% of milk café had practiced all of good aspect of hygiene. The conclusion of this study were value-added of fresh milk processing product at milk café was higher per portion compared to those on pavement milk trader and all of the milk café had conducted good hygiene behavior, while most of pavement milk trader (87.5%) had applied good hygiene behavior; the rest of 12.5% was still less good of hygiene behavior.
 
Index Terms—value-added, hygiene behavior, processed fresh milk, pavement milk trader, milk café

Cite: Sudi Nurtini, Indratiningsih, Nurliyani, and Tridjoko Wisnu Murti, "Value-Added of Processed Fresh Milk and Hygiene Behavior on Pavement Milk Trader and Milk Cafe in Yogyakarta, Indonesia," Journal of Advanced Agricultural Technologies, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 110-113, June 2016. Doi: 10.18178/joaat.3.2.110-113
Copyright © 2012-2015 Journal of Advanced Agricultural Technologies, All Rights Reserved